TO MAKE THE BURGER BUNS:
- For the dough, you have different options: you can let a bread baking machine or a kitchen machine knead the dough for you or you can mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead it by hand until a soft dough forms.
- Let the dough sit, covered under a clean kitchen towel, until it doubles in size (about 1-2 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 482°F.
- Cut the dough into four equal pieces and form the burger buns.
- Mix all the seeds in a shallow plate.
- Brush the top of the burger buns with water, dip the burger buns in the seeds, and place it back onto the baking sheet.
- Carve the surface of the dough lightly with a knife.
- Then put the burger buns in the oven and bake them for about 15-25 minutes. The surface should have a bit of a golden color.
TO MAKE THE AVOCADO SAUCE:
- Peel and pit the avocado, put the avocado flesh in a food processor. Add the salt, lime juice, and ground pepper. Let it chop until completely fine. Taste and add more salt and lime juice to taste.
- Wash the spinach.
- Slice the burger buns open. Add the falafel patty, avocado sauce, spinach, and top it with the top of the burger bun.